Do you buy from Amazon because of Bezos?
…I’m going with – nope.
Instead, you buy from Amazon because it’s easy and fast.
You trust that when you buy from them and it says it will arrive tomorrow, that it WILL do exactly that.
How did they do this?
By choosing the customer over everything else.
- They are LASER focused on their customer and what would serve them best.
- They don’t think up an idea and see if the customer would like it…
- They look at what the customer needs and builds around that.
“How can we add value to our customers?”
Not, “Would our customers value xyz?”
All brands should start with the customer they serve and how they can best do that…then you bring it into all of your marketing elements.
Three questions for you:
- Who do you serve❓
- What do they REALLY need from you❓
- How do you tell them that in a way that engages them❓
“If there’s one reason we have done better than of our peers in the Internet space over the last six years, it is because we have focused like a laser on customer experience.”
What do you think? Tell me in the comments and connect with me on LinkedIn.